360Amigo - One of the best Tune up Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Is an impressive program for being in it's first version. When the home screen appears, simply select start scan. A nice default feature is the smart defragmenter to help keep the hard drive defragmented with each scan. The fastest way to launch a scan and repair is from the tray icon. Right click the icon then click "one click cleanup" and 360Amigo will open, scan and clean in one simple step. Since this program is a limited version of the paid version, there are features that are disabled. On the home screen these are listed as Exclusive features. I do like the System Information window though it's not really relevant to the scan. This feature does minimize as a small toolbar on the Windows Desktop by right clicking the tray icon and selecting "show toolbar in the desktop". 360Amigo does offer custom settings on the System Cleaner, System Optimizer and Tools tabs or simply selecting settings by each of the categories on the Home tab under Cleanup. For the novice user I recommend the default settings. As with all of these suites, I recommend reviewing the settings menu to turn off any undesirable features like reminders, updates, launch on startup, etc.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Any more information about this product? Where's it made? Thanks. :D

cdnsempre

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Type : http://www.360amigo.com/
or
http://blog.360amigo.com/search/label/360Amigo

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Aug 26, 2012
As I've noticed (by personal analysis only) Avira System Speedup is based on this software and it hasn't been updated for a while now even though Avira's has.
I tested Avira System Speedup and it was really good which also means that this software is really good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.