On Sale! 50% off all Hitman Products (1Y1U)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
upload_2017-11-24_18-56-45.png

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Seems there is no discount for 3 year ?

I got some other forum member send a private message ask me a question ,
can HMP&HMPA license add each other , and make the license longer ?
e.g. purchase 1PC/1Year x2 , make it become 1PC/2Year ?

Anyone know it ? thanks :oops:

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Seems there is no discount for 3 year ?

I got some other forum member send a private message ask me a question ,
can HMP&HMPA license add each other , and make the license longer ?
e.g. purchase 1PC/1Year x2 , make it become 1PC/2Year ?

Anyone know it ? thanks :oops:
If you click buy now the next screen gives you the multi year options including 3 years.

As for doulbling up. Dont. If you buy two separate licences then you would have to wait until the first one expires before activating the second one. Same goes for an upgrade.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
If you click buy now the next screen gives you the multi year options including 3 years.

As for doulbling up. Dont. If you buy two separate licences then you would have to wait until the first one expires before activating the second one. Same goes for an upgrade.

Thank you ~ :oops:

Reactions: askmark

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.