5G: "I'm Not Recommending Anyone Use It"

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
5G:
"I'm Not Recommending Anyone Use It": First 5G Rollout Fails To Live Up To The Hype"...

there may be a slight problem, because while 5G has yet to be made available in most countries, one nation has already had a 5G offering for 8 months: South Korea, and early adopters here have been anything but excited about the "5G revolution."

When 5G services were launched there in April, Jang Dong-gil was among the first wave of South Koreans to sign up. Now eight months in, Jang, a 30-year-old tech company worker, has a chilling review for the next-generation technology: 5G hasn’t lived up to the hype.
"I don’t feel the difference,"
Jang, who has been using a 5G-enabled Samsung handset, told the WSJ. In fact, on many days he switches off his 5G service altogether because his connection often drops as his phone pingpongs between 5G and the existing 4G LTE network.
With the rest of the world eagerly awaiting its own 5G rollout, all eyes were on South Korea, which for most of 2019 was home to the vast majority of the world’s 5G users, offering the broadest lessons in what the next-generation network has to offer. Yet where any hope that Apple's will merely jump to a $2 billion (or higher) valuation could crash and burn is that although it is still early in the global rollout, 5G service in South Korea has proved more of a future promise than a technological breakthrough.
Of course, it's not just phones: 5G launched during the past year promising to help power a future of autonomous "everything": from cars, to virtual reality and telesurgery, thanks to its theoretical speeds of up to 100 times faster than today’s 4G networks...
Read more on the original article ...

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Early adopters should know that 5G rollout firstly will not be countrywide so coverage won't be good. It'll take a few years before it can have countrywide coverage

On top of that the 1st Gen 5G phones won't be good either.

So nothing strange here

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Early adopters should know that 5G rollout firstly will not be countrywide so coverage won't be good. It'll take a few years before it can have countrywide coverage

On top of that the 1st Gen 5G phones won't be good either.

So nothing strange here
Putting aside that I don't like 5g for reasons.

What's funny is that even if the current implementation is bad, companies are still going to charge money for it. Maybe a lot more than they should.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Putting aside that I don't like 5g for reasons.

5G technology has STRONG opposition from many directions ...
It's true, that the transmitting antennas (boxes not very large ...like shoe boxes) will be distributed in each building, possession ....
Look at these "5G" many search results on this website: naturalnews.com: Search Results - NaturalNews.com - this website sometimes exaggerates a little ...
Some quotes:
"5G radiation causes BEHAVIOR changes in humans, causes ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, leading to mass insanity"
"5G looks like it's the next best thing in tech, but it's really a Trojan horse for harming humanity"
"Brussels halts 5G deployment indefinitely: 5G project, says authorities, not compatible with radiation safety standards"
- that's enough for us for now...

Last edited:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
1584434545243.png

That's strange that the Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) symbol appears...

I can assure you, DIA has nothing to do with the people who made that vid --- Infowars.

For anybody who does not know --- Infowars is not considered credible.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
View attachment 234933

That's strange that the Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) symbol appears...

I can assure you, DIA has nothing to do with the people who made that vid --- Infowars.

I know, I believe Alex Jones went nuts several years ago :LOL:

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Alternative media never are. When news are labeled as conspiracy theories, people ignore them, even when they are facts, that is the point.
Like people were laughing about news, that Germany has stolen medical supplies from my country, till our prime minister has confirmed it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.