Antivirus
Default-Deny

CMLew

Level 23
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Btw just curious, since Im from Singapore.
I wonder if I bought the license and then I activate it with VPN turned on to Denmark, will it be okay?

Also since it will be in non-english. Will it be permanent on my MS office?

SHvFl

Level 32
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Shows only as -33% to me but i must admit i didn't bother going on a german ip to check.

SHvFl

Level 32
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
It's based on cookies and that is how the price reduction happens. So you have to go to the parent website and click the link from there. If you go directly you only get -33%.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
G Data
Shows only as -33% to me but i must admit i didn't bother going on a german ip to check.
Gentlemen, be careful with the reseller "mysoftware" (direct download link). I've been reading through the user reviews and it doesn't sound too good. Some people claim that the submitted product key from the reseller doesn't work, or has to be activated again after a couple of days. I can't really tell, if this is worth it, rather judge by yourself :))...

SHvFl

Level 32
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Gentlemen, be careful with the reseller "mysoftware" (direct download link). I've been reading through the user reviews and it doesn't sound too good. Some people claim that the submitted product key from the reseller doesn't work, or has to be activated again after a couple of days. I can't really tell, if this is worth it, rather judge by yourself :))...
I didn't say i am buying or bought as i don't buy stuff from sellers i don't know neither can read. I just pointed how to get the offer is interested.