On Sale! 77% OFF MS Office Home and Student 2016

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Btw just curious, since Im from Singapore.
I wonder if I bought the license and then I activate it with VPN turned on to Denmark, will it be okay?

Also since it will be in non-english. Will it be permanent on my MS office?

Reactions: SHvFl

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Shows only as -33% to me but i must admit i didn't bother going on a german ip to check.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Shows only as -33% to me but i must admit i didn't bother going on a german ip to check.

upload_2017-12-18_15-29-4.png

I didn't turn on the VPN and straight went in.

Reactions: SHvFl

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
It's based on cookies and that is how the price reduction happens. So you have to go to the parent website and click the link from there. If you go directly you only get -33%.

Reactions: GonzitoVir

Momus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 21, 2017
Gentlemen, be careful with the reseller "mysoftware" (direct download link). I've been reading through the user reviews and it doesn't sound too good. Some people claim that the submitted product key from the reseller doesn't work, or has to be activated again after a couple of days. I can't really tell, if this is worth it, rather judge by yourself :))...

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Gentlemen, be careful with the reseller "mysoftware" (direct download link). I've been reading through the user reviews and it doesn't sound too good. Some people claim that the submitted product key from the reseller doesn't work, or has to be activated again after a couple of days. I can't really tell, if this is worth it, rather judge by yourself :))...
I didn't say i am buying or bought as i don't buy stuff from sellers i don't know neither can read. I just pointed how to get the offer is interested.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.