Solved A little problem with Chrome on Youtube sites

nx99

Thread author
Jul 1, 2016
It is my first thread on this site so I want to say hello. For a few days I have problem on my tablet with youtube sites on Chrome. I use beta Chrome because on normal Chrome I have problem with virtual keyboard on windows 10 when I use pc mode on tablet. When I watch movies on youtube appear message: Page unresponsive. Doesn't matter when I am logged in Chrome or not and when I turned off extensions, this pop up appear often. I don't know what's happening because on my second pc with Chrome I do not have any problems. I'm sorry for my english.

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[S8].txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
  • FRST_03-07-2016_07-58-26.txt
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
  • zoek-results.log
    5 KB · Views: 0
  • Addition_03-07-2016_07-58-26.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AdwCleaner[S8].txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 0
  • AdwCleaner[S8].txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Addition_03-07-2016_07-58-26.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.