Request A other languages forum section

brambedkar59

Level 23
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Making another language section would need more mods and for users they would have to navigate various language sections to find stuff. I don't see the benefit.
English is not my native language but thankfully I don't need to use translator anymore. I do rarely have to lookup difficult words for meaning though.
PS if you are using Edge you don't need to translate whole page but can select just a word/line/paragraph into your default language.

show-Zi

Level 33
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
If you make a group with members who have a common native language, you can talk in free language only within that group. perhaps.

I'm still not good at English. I understand that posting using machine translation can be frustrating, but MT members seem to be accustomed to such situations and be tolerant of difficult-to-understand English translations. :)

franz

Level 4
May 29, 2021
Making another language section would need more mods and for users they would have to navigate various language sections to find stuff. I don't see the benefit.
English is not my native language but thankfully I don't need to use translator anymore. I do rarely have to lookup difficult words for meaning though.
PS if you are using Edge you don't need to translate whole page but can select just a word/line/paragraph into your default language.
Same with Firefox: GitHub - FilipePS/Traduzir-paginas-web: Translate your page in real time using Google or Yandex