About MT!

maaster

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
Hi all,
It has been some months since I became a member of MT.It has been a very fruitful experience here at MT. Till this time this question hasn't arised for me but now a peculiar question arised within me.So, I thought of asking here.I am not sure whether this is the right section to ask this. I don't mean to offend anyone.
Everything is free here in MT including the malware removal assistance,giveaways,reviews and every other thing available in MT. Even the giveaway conducted in MT is official giveaways straight from the vendors.
Even a free website which is out in the internet will have ads saying that it is their source for their money. If ads are not present they will nag with a pop-up to donate for their survival.
All these things are not present in MT..So,here is my question......
"From where does Malware tips gets its source of income for running its servers and paying staffs?"
This is an honest question right from my mind:):):)

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
I can't speak too much about the server side of MT, you'll have to ask Jack.

All staff members volunteer their time to manage this site. We don't get paid or receive a salary. For myself, I give up my own time to help others because that's what I enjoy doing. I have no obligation to continously go through logs that can be 300+ lines long just to help someone unknown on the internet. It's what I choose to do.

A simple "thank you" can mean a lot and the satisfaction from helping someone regaining control of their PC is gratifying :)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
a400SJm.gif

I think that this site exists by the grace of God ..

1 Corinthians 15:10 : 'But by the grace of God I am what I am ..'

Well, I must say the big Thank You to Jack and the staff too!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I think Fiery and Member summed it up, but I can say that I have donated to MalwareTips. :D

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Member said:
I too have this question in my mind but never dare thought to ask it
Why you erased dare? lol

Member said:
I too have this question in my mind but never dare thought to ask it
Why you erased dare? lol

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its from the Administration who are part of this awesome community on those details. :) And that case made lots of positive traffics by which guests are really interested to visit here.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.