Status
Not open for further replies.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
I have accidentally pulled the AC Adapter wire of my laptop quickly, It have fell to the ground. The AC adapter was still connected to the laptop, and its indicator was on, but I decided to remove it until I am sure there will be no worry to turn it on. I tried to keep it near my ears and flip it to hear any sound of something moving but I didn't hear any. I found that the Cover where the RAM slots are located was partially removed, so I decided to remove it and see what's there. Everything was normal, so I have put it back.

Is there is anything I should worry about?



 

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Hmmm, I have a feeling that you will have to get a new laptop, or get that sent to Acer to get it fixed :p
 
D

Deleted member 178

Oh your laptop has 4 mechanical built-in worldtime clocks ! amazing ! :p
 

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
McLovin said:
Hmmm, I have a feeling that you will have to get a new laptop, or get that sent to Acer to get it fixed :p
I don't see anything wrong with it to need Acer to fix it. Still working at the moment.

umbrapolaris said:
Oh your laptop has 4 mechanical built-in worldtime clocks ! amazing ! :p
Yeah it's an Aspire feature, But they drain the battery so I turned them off.
 

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
MrXidus said:
I don't see anything wrong with it to need Acer to fix it. Still working at the moment.
So, what's your game plan on getting the screen fixed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top