Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Neowin.net said:
LEsEu.jpg

Acer executives have already said that demand for Windows 8 products are " ... not that good right now." Now a new report claims that the company plans to offer up new Windows 8-based tablets that are cheaper than their current lineup.

Speaking to unnamed sources, The Wall Street Journal reports that Acer will launch the cheaper Windows 8 tablets sometime in early 2013. There's no word on any specifics on the price of this tablet, nor have any of this product's hardware specs been revealed.

Read more.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Oh thats good news, they are pretty pricy right now might consider it if its cheaper

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Definitely good news.Kind of pricey but considering what you get in an iPad for the price,I guess you can kind of justify the price of a Windows tablet

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
How much did Acer pay Megan Fox in the S7 Ad?

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
They are also planning on releasing another tablet which is rumored to be 99 USD in price: http://blog.gsmarena.com/acer-will-launch-a-99-android-tablet-and-lower-priced-windows-8-slates-in-2013/

But... Are they durable?
Answer: Durable ones aren't even good for WALT. :p

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I'm waiting to see what Nokia has to release in 2013 and the newer models Samsung pushes out. I've always been interested in tablets but all of them have some sort of con that makes me not want it.

Iu67j.jpg

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Those Nokia ones look quite slim and professional. I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.