Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
  • Completely new User Interface. Now process of creating backup is extremely simple and intuitive.
  • Entire PC backup and restore. Now you can select your machine for backup with one click only. Same for recovery: you can just select created Entire PC backup and restore it - it should happen in one click!
  • New media builder. Now we have a joint media builder for both Acronis Rescue media and WinPE media.
  • Synchronisation, Non Stop backup, Mail backup, ZIP backup, and Tools and Utilities are not available in beta version.
Acronis-True-Image-Home_17.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_18.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_19.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_20.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_21.png
Acronis-True-Image-Home_22.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_23.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_24.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_25.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_26.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_27.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_28.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_30.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_31.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_32.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_33.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_34.png

Acronis-True-Image-Home_35.png

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I have just installed it on my lap. I got a response activation key for offline activation. Because when the final version will be released you can't activate it online. It will give you error like ,,The beta version is expired,,. So, I can do it with offline response activation code. I don't think there is a big difference between beta and final releases. In final version they will just fix some bugs.

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
I have just installed it on my lap. I got a response activation key for offline activation. Because when the final version will be released you can't activate it online. It will give you error like ,,The beta version is expired,,. So, I can do it with offline response activation code. I don't think there is a big difference between beta and final releases. In final version they will just fix some bugs.

Thanks for info niko ! will try this for my beta key too ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.