- Jul 27, 2015
Was searching for some tools for one of my Western Digital drives, when I suddenly stumbled over this little beauty. Not really the latest version, but it's 100% Free for all Western Digital customers.
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 10 - starting with Update 2 (WD ATI 6126 or greater)
InstructionsYou need at least one WD hard drive attached in your system to be able to install and run the product.
The installation procedure is straightforward.
- Download the .zip file that includes both the executable file as well as the User Guide.
- Extract the .exe file and the User Guide.
- Run the executable file and follow the on-screen instructions.