Expired Ad-Aware Pro Security 11.8 free 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Kumaran

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2013
6368b545c995211b7231db1bf34ec585.png

Ad-Aware Pro Security is a complete line-of-defense against the most extreme forms of malware and cyber threats. It provides the most advanced anti-spyware and antivirus detection and threat blocking algorithms, complemented with a powerful two-way firewall, web filters against phishing attacks and real-time email protection. This software is for anyone who wants to protect their PC, personal information, private data, and banking information from malware, spyware, computer viruses and cyber criminals.

Ad-Aware Pro Security offers complete protection and runs behind the scenes, allowing you to continue using your PC without interruption, while being confident that your system is safe from side forces.

Please note: The software includes a 6-months license.

Download Now

vertilo

Level 1
Verified
Sep 30, 2013
Ad-Aware Pro Security - free for 6 months

Ad-Aware-Pro_5.png

Ad-Aware Pro Security is a complete line-of-defense against the most extreme forms of malware and cyber threats. It provides the most advanced anti-spyware and antivirus detection and threat blocking algorithms, complemented with a powerful two-way firewall, web filters against phishing attacks and real-time email protection. This software is for anyone who wants to protect their PC, personal information, private data, and banking information from malware, spyware, computer viruses and cyber criminals.

Ad-Aware Pro Security offers complete protection and runs behind the scenes, allowing you to continue using your PC without interruption, while being confident that your system is safe from side forces.

Promo link: Ad-Aware Pro Security protects from extreme malware and cyber threats. Get within 24 hours on GOTD!

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I tried this as soon as it was posted. Everyone seems to get the same code. The code is inside the txt file and you can obviously download the AV from the authors site. I prefer to do that over installing the custom installer. The RAM usage is around 250MB and might drop like Bitdefender (it uses Bitdefender for those who don't know). I've never been impressed it's web blocking or negative performance on the system.

Thanks @Kumaran and @vertilo for this info. :)

I will install it, I have curiosity to see how it behaves.

If it causes your computer to lock up after it request a reboot, it's fine. I will probably take a while to respond however. Just a heads up. This thing doesn't even allow files detected to be restored. I only see delete as an option so for false positives which I get a lot, it's pretty bad for me to use.

S

Sr. Normal

I tried this as soon as it was posted. Everyone seems to get the same code. The code is inside the txt file and you can obviously download the AV from the authors site. I prefer to do that over installing the custom installer. The RAM usage is around 250MB and might drop like Bitdefender (it uses Bitdefender for those who don't know). I've never been impressed it's web blocking or negative performance on the system.
If it causes your computer to lock up after it request a reboot, it's fine. I will probably take a while to respond however. Just a heads up. This thing doesn't even allow files detected to be restored. I only see delete as an option so for false positives which I get a lot, it's pretty bad for me to use.

Excellent information. Thank you :)

icerulez

Level 2
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
one the worst antivirus software on the market... i got 256 ssd i7 3770 etc, it slowed down my pc pretty much, i had bit defender 2016 internet security, i just tried ad aware pro security but it's just bullshit.

i'm using eset v8 and heimdal pro right now they are working smooth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.