Operating System
High Sierra
Current issues and symptoms
Hi, I have a problem with ad.doubleclick.net, trackcmp.net and a cloudflare bad gateway thing.

wendyc

Hi, I have a problem with ad.doubleclick.net, trackcmp.net and a cloudflare bad gateway thing.

I have tried Malwarebytes and it found two issues, quarantined them, but not finding anything else. I have also done How To Remove Adware, Pop-up Ads and Viruses from Mac OS. Now I have no idea where to go from here. I have checked Applicatons, checked everywhere, extensions, cant find a thing.

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Can you please run a scan again with Malwarebytes and see if it detects any other malicious items, if it does, please RESTART the computer to complete the malware removal process.
As a separate note, ad.doubleclick.net, trackcmp.net and a cloudflare by themselves are not malicious, they're just advertising networks. Is your browser connecting to these sites only on specific domains or on all sites? On which browser are experiencing this issue and do you have an adblocker installed on your browser?