Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Trusted

Adguard includes anti-phishing features, antitreking, parental control and antibanner. Internet filters designed to block malicious and fraudulent websites (web protection) and all possible kinds of unsolicited advertisements (Adblock) online

• Full functional Premium version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support Adguard.
• You get all the functions: Protection from advertising, protection from malicious sites and Parental Control.
• Website Comss.ru added antibanner exceptions. We provide free technical support for our customers in the comments.

http://dl4.comss.ru/download/adguardInstaller.exe

woomera

Level 7
Verified
its nice tool and it works but i honestly dont believe it worth paying a penny for not with all the free alternatives that does the same job.

but since its free for 6 month its worth using it.

thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Trusted
Try and find out yourself.... This is really good.
well i have tried it once recently, i found it heavy over my sys resources, and i also found that it is a trial ware so uninstalled and now using ADP. Well i will have a try once more anyway

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
That's a lot of RAM for a filter...

K9 WebProtection, provides antiphising, antimalware/antispyware, parental control, web filtering... and blocks other internet content, including web advertisements.

Only 1.9 MB on RAM... using one process. Slows down web page loading for 1-2 seconds. But... FREE.

However, it's not the RAM usage that matters but the lightness.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Trusted

K9 WebProtection, provides antiphising, antimalware/antispyware, parental control, web filtering... and blocks other internet content, including web advertisements.

Only 1.9 MB on RAM... using one process. Slows down web page loading for 1-2 seconds. But... FREE.

Agree with this.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
i agree that it uses more RAM than it should but you cannot compare adguard to k9.
k9 is cloud-based which means if it cannot contact the server it will be useless and also explains the lightness on RAM, but adguard uses a full database offline.

ngvmx

I'm quite interested with the program. but I have some doubts. like this;

Yeah, I would personally favor AdBlock+ over AdGuard. I didn't investigate deeply, but by the look of it, AdGuard uses a key which might be used to identify uniquely a user when it requests its own server at adguard.org.

Gorhill, Developer of HTTP Switchboard, on wilders

I asked similar topics through the Adguard website.
I did not get a reply. 8 days passed.
I asked a similar question to Adfender. I received an answer within 2-3 hours. Remember, Adfender is free.
Difficult questions, perhaps? still they think.

-Adguard using google safe browsing database and wot database. Are they online or offline? I hate tracking companies, I will buy Adguard because of them! If this is online check, Google&Wot can track me using my ip and other technic. Did you take precautions against it?

Google also known as tracking company, All anti-tracking software block their some parts, like analystic/doubleclick/...etc. I dont trust them!

Also i dont trust Wot if you are using online check, can i disable this function? I dont want to sent any data to anywhere.

I'm little confused about Adguard. There are more important things than ram usage, like privacy!

Reactions: Koroke San
Good Giveaway, but I use there free ad on and it blocks malicious sites and pop ups really good. I actually did a video on it a little awhile ago.

Koroke San

Level 28
Verified

K9 not blocks all ads , i'm using it too :D

I have tried this piece of software and i'm very satisfied .
So far away better of ADB .
There is no any impact on connection as ADB .
If you remove ADB you will see how is fresh and new your computer/browser without him.
ADguard has plenty of options for customizing , you should try and then rate this software .
This is my vision for this from my own experience with this software .
On the end the choice is only up to you ;)