Expired Adguard 7.2 - 6 Month Free - Windows

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=1888
How to get a license
1- Download adguardInstaller.exe
2- Run adguardInstaller.exe
3- Enjoy!

Lemon60

Level 2
Thread author
Jun 11, 2019
Pre-licensed by comss.ru.

https://download.adguard.com/d/18694/adguardInstaller.exe

Download and install. Enjoy!

Annotation 2019-09-17 223211.png

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
just installed it and it is working fine. 6 months still active. i will be very interested to try this on windows apps. microsoft is a clever monkey. google is struggling to maintain revenue in its chrome browser with ad blockers cutting into its profits. and you can't simply ban the ad blockers, for that would kill your browser user base, as they would simply move to another browser. so microsoft has these apps that are essential programs specific for a web page. and the smarts of this, is you can't add an adblocker to these apps (eg. money). so when i look up my stocks on money, and it directs me to web pages (which are viewed through the app) i am stuck with all their bloody ads, unfiltered, unblocked. but this particular adguard runs independently of the browser, and blocks all ads irrelevant of whether you are using a browser or not. whether it works well or not remains to be seen, but it is interesting to watch the war between the advertisers and the adblockers unfold.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I've tested it for almost 6 months. It's a good app, but i didnt find any big reasion to choose it beyond my old ublock origin as i only need to block browser ads ....

I've only been using it 2 days... so my opinion is not yet really formed yet.

But... just two days in... I don't see a compelling reason to use AdGuard desktop over uBO.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.