On Sale! Adguard Lifetime Premium 1 PC + 1 Android only ~$7.68 USD

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
I've just bought it with very cheap price!
Go here: https://adguard.com/ru/license.html
And choose Russian roubles. It's about 599 Russian rubles (~7.68$)
9CbW8DY.png

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
My site is totally different. Instead of eternal it's lifetime and no RUB. Guess they patched it because i also used the deal few months ago. Very unfortunate for those that want the software.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Don't know it doesn't for me so maybe your page is just cached? I already have a key so it doesn't matter. Was just going to buy an extra key as a gift. Guess i can't be cheap today. :(

zcableguy

Feb 14, 2016
Hi SHvFl

I had the same problem like you did when I followed the link on my laptop. After repeated attempts, I finally gave up. Then I tried to buy it using my iPhone (in Chrome, not Safari) and it worked. I bought 2 premium lifetime licenses for a little more than $13 USD. Hope this helps and good luck!

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Nice to heard all of you can buy it. My adguard on Windows works well but on Android device is not good. They said it can block ads even in Games and Apps but in Youtube and some apps, it can't block any ads in it

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Nice to heard all of you can buy it. My adguard on Windows works well but on Android device is not good. They said it can block ads even in Games and Apps but in Youtube and some apps, it can't block any ads in it
You can ask @avatar about your issue or post on their forum. They seem to be active.

Last edited:
C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

not working for me on laptop and iphone , tried all russian links , with no prevail! I guess I'll have to stock with ublock origin and admuncher :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.