On Sale! AdGuard Personal: Lifetime Subscription for 3 Devices for 20$ only

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-personal-plan-lifetime-subscription
How to get a license
Follow the instruction to get lifetime licence for 3 devices for only 20 $. Enjoy hurry Ending soon ;) ;)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
product_34599_product_shots1.jpg

product_34599_product_shots1.jpg

product_34599_product_shots2.jpg

Get $1 credit for every $25 spent!
$19.99 $59.99 66% off
by Adguard
(17)
Choose Type:
Personal
$19.99 $59.99

Family
$29.99 $129.99

ADDING TO CART
1 2 3 4 5
Ending In: 1 day
Wishlist

Description
Meet the world's most advanced ad blocker!
AdGuard is a unique program that has all the necessary features for the best web experience. The software combines the world's most advanced ad blocker, a whole privacy protection module, and a parental control tool — all working in one app. This amazing software deals with annoying ads, hides your data from a multitude of trackers, protects you from malware attacks, and lets you restrict your kids from accessing inappropriate content. Install AdGuard and see the internet as it was supposed to be: clean and safe.

• Get rid of annoying banners, pop-ups & video ads once and for all
  • Hide your data from the multitude of trackers & activity analyzers that swarm the web
  • Avoid fraudulent & phishing website and malware attacks
  • Protect your kids online by restricting them from accessing inappropriate & adult content
Total app rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
System Requirements

• Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
  • OS X 10.10 (64 bit) or higher
  • Android 5.0 or higher
  • iOS 10.0 or later
Important Details
  • Personal Plan
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • This plan is only available to new users
  • Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
  • Max number of devices: 3
  • Access options: desktop & mobile
  • Software version: AdGuard Personal
  • Updates included
Terms
  • Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
  • This item is excluded from coupons.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
I'm unfamiliar with AdGuard and am curious -- if I currently just use something like uBlock Origin in its default settings combined with internet protection from an AV, what am I missing out on? Is AdGuard more accurate, or better able to defeat ad-blocker detection?
I think your setup is enough if the web protection module is strong against phishing/malicious websites however it is good deal as life time as supplementary solution for free/Basic antivirus not for complete security suite "internet security package"
i think you said before you are using kaspersky total security which i think it is more enough as it have anti banner and scan encrypted connection beside ublock for ad blocking than t is good to go. but you could import phishing hosts extended regularly such as Phishing Army | The Blocklist to filter Phishing! you donot need Adguard

Can you explain what is this line meaning?
-Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase

It means that i need to make an addguard account and add there the code?
yes i think so you should activate it through 30 days fro purchase as it would expire after that period if not activated as i understood
so if you purchased create and account and activate it at least for one device of your choice

Last edited:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
What is the advantages Adguard have over Ublock Origin?
some comparison from redidt forums may be useful:

Of course systewide is better.

Using AdGuard is like you have uBlock filtering your whole computer/phone apps, not just inside firefox.

It have several differences than hosts file blocking:

1. A hosts file blocking is rough, meaning it can only block www.tracker.com

. It can't block www.cutekitty.com/trackers.js

without also blocking cutekitty--so it exactly like uBlock did, only systemwide.

2. Some app of programs could bypass your hosts file. None could bypass AdGuard who act like a firewall/pihole.
1 free program that i know, that's similar with AdGuard is AdMuncher. But featurewise, AdGuard is better.

Cerenas

Level 1
Jun 7, 2017
Did someone try this on an existing account that had a license before? I see there's a rule that it's only for new users, is that correct?

Reactions: Cortex

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I bought a family pack (different offer) already having a lifetime licence for two - I used a different email & all was OK - One of few must have programs & easy to export/import saved settings.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Hello,
What is "lifetime" license ?
If I change my PC can I reinstall it on my new PC ?
Of course, re-install is always possible, just going to create an account (link below), there you can always remove old devices and add new devices...

adgnew.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.