Updates AdGuard v3.5 for Android: added AdGuard VPN compatibility

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 47
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Apr 24, 2016
As the summer fades away, the mood often goes down. We'd like to brighten up your day with a major AdGuard for Android update!

Let me say it right away — the most important change here is added compatibility with AdGuard VPN. It's especially topical since a big update of AdGuard VPN for Android is coming VERY soon. I want to save it for dessert, but if you're not the patient type, feel free to jump straight to it. For the rest, let's look at some slightly less exciting (but still exciting!) changes first.
Full changelog:

HarborFront

Level 58
Verified
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Apparently, you need to pay separate subscription for

1) Adguard for Windows
2) Adguard for Android
3) Adguard Extension for Browsers because free version gives 3GB per month only. Can give 10GB per month free like Windscribe would be great

Last edited:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Aug 4, 2016
Yes it's on beta seems final on Firefox but the beta for Chrome based works perfectly, I haven't tried or found the VPN for Windows the one I use is a fully browser based product.

Attachments

• SS.jpg
    SS.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 58

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Aug 4, 2016
On Brave AdGuard VPN I don't lose anything in speed whatsoever, I now don't have to have concerns regarding Outlook losing the plot & demanding I change my passwords as I have 4 outlook accounts etc if it believes I'm not in my country of origin as with 3 Gmail accounts on Tbird or have to tunnel these programs. It's the work of a moment to whitelist sites as many sites I don't mind them knowing where I am, they probably already know, & I get the correct weather/news from BBC - Best VPN I've used for my purposes - II have another 'normal' VPN available but it's rarely used, I do like getting the full speed I pay for on this ethernet PC.