TairikuOkami

Level 29
Verified
Content Creator
I can't activate this. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
I registered the account on adguard, then installed the trial version and got 2 weeks trial licence, then installed this version and it bumped to a year.
I still do not like the windows version and prefer the extension, I just wanted to check it out. It has got even worse than the last time, it is too heavy.

Attachments

• capture_12272019_101107.jpg
    capture_12272019_101107.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 73

Cortex

Level 24
Verified
It installed OK on both computers without issue, looking at Task here with Chrome running it's using a little over 20 meg & little CPU - I think AdGuard isn't perfect & can be confusing to setup but after trying just about everything for me it's the best solution - My main gripe is using a VPN it knocks 20 meg off my internet speed, without a VPN running and Adguard no change. However I've decided to live with it :cautious::cautious:

DDE_Server

Level 21
Verified
It installed OK on both computers without issue, looking at Task here with Chrome running it's using a little over 20 meg & little CPU - I think AdGuard isn't perfect & can be confusing to setup but after trying just about everything for me it's the best solution - My main gripe is using a VPN it knocks 20 meg off my internet speed, without a VPN running and Adguard no change. However I've decided to live with it :cautious::cautious:
it is a good solution and their malware and Ads tracker database is huge so they provide good web protection

Mops21

Level 29
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hi all

I have some questions about this Software for you

1. Can I download and install this today or tomorrow or how Long it is availabkle for download and install

2. And any Infos how are the best Settings for this

3. And any Infos have you make this sioftware i mean the user experience

With best Regaards
Mops21

DDE_Server

Level 21
Verified
1. Can I download and install this today or tomorrow or how Long it is availabkle for download and install
Any time you can download from the official website (This is an update not Giveaway :) :) )
here is the link : Adguard
however if you want a giveaway licence here's one valid for 6 month of trial instead of the default 30 days ;);):Скачать AdGuard - Интернет-фильтр на 6 месяцев бесплатно
however i don't know if it offers latest major update or not
i don't have specific setting however i enabled some few setting above the default such as Enabling Stealth mode but i can export my setting and send it for you if you want

it is excellent piece of software which boast web protection especially i donot have internet security with dedicated web protection ( i still consider Emsisoft web protection is mediocre so it strengthen this shortage)
With best Regaards
Mops21

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

I have some questions about this Software for you

It has a trial like most software.

i enabled almost everything (especially in Stealth Mode) with some personal customization, but you have to test by yourself to find what fits you.

I use the desktop version (betas and stables) since ages (probably a decade), there is no rival to it; everything is well made, lot of useful options and features. This is one of my few "must-have" apps.
also you can add the extension in your browser while using the desktop version, then the extension will act as a switch to rapidly enable/disable the blocking of the site you visit.

DDE_Server

Level 21
Verified
It has a trial like most software.

i enabled almost everything (especially in Stealth Mode) with some personal customization, but you have to test by yourself to find what fits you.

I use the desktop version (betas and stables) since ages (probably a decade), there is no rival to it; everything is well made, lot of useful options and features. This is one of my few "must-have" apps.
also you can add the extension in your browser while using the desktop version, then the extension will act as a switch to rapidly enable/disable the blocking of the site you visit.
yes it is the best thing in it "integration mode"