On Sale! Adguard VPN 5 Year $34.00

Promotion Link
https://stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-vpn-5-yr-subscription?aid=a-bmao1y45
Instructions
When you enter the stacksocial site from the link and add the product to your cart from there Use coupon code "FB15OFF" You can buy it for $34.00 instead of $39.99.

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Apr 1, 2015
Really really great find! Thanks!

In USD, that's about $37 w/ tax for 5 years. So breakdown: $7.40 a year or .62 a month. Dirt cheap!

If your on the fence about Adguard VPN, check out their proprietary protocol they've built exclusively for their VPN:

Last edited:

Stretch_

Level 1
Sep 25, 2021
Can anyone clarify the disclaimer stacksocial has on this listing?:

"Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase"

Bill K

Level 5
Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone clarify the disclaimer stacksocial has on this listing?:

"Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase"
I believe that means you must activate the account to begin the 5 year term within 30 days of the purchase date.

Sunqfu

Level 1
Dec 9, 2014
I believe that means you must activate the account to begin the 5 year term within 30 days of the purchase date.
Yes, you need to add the code received to your Adguard account within 30 days after purchase. Then you automatically get a 5-year vpn account.

Stretch_

Level 1
Sep 25, 2021

Yes, you need to add the code received to your Adguard account within 30 days after purchase. Then you automatically get a 5-year vpn account.
Got it. Can anyone confirm that if one creates a Stacksocial account, activation codes for purchased licenses are accessible/displayed somewhere within the stacksocial user account?

n8chavez

Level 3
Feb 26, 2021
I bought AdGuardVPN via the stacksocial deal just to see if I can address any concerns and possible misconceptions I have about it. Howerver I am unable to login to even use it. Apparently, I am not the only one that has this issue.

printing

Level 1
Nov 14, 2020
Newbie on types of vpn.
Are there any differences between a VPN and Proxy VPN?
Can an app run as a VPN on phone but it is a proxy?

n8chavez

Level 3
Feb 26, 2021
Newbie on types of vpn.
Are there any differences between a VPN and Proxy VPN?
Can an app run as a VPN on phone but it is a proxy?
Well, that wording is a bit confusing. Most likely they're talking about a VPN versus a socks 5 proxy. They are not the same thing. If you are looking to only have certain application use the service than you will need to use a socks 5 proxy. It is possible to use a VPN that offers split tunneling. In effect that'll do the same thing, if you exclude all the apps you don't want to use the VPN tunnel.

jetman

Level 9
Verified
Jun 6, 2017
Is their VPN any good ? They claim that it unblocks BBC iPlayer but it doesn't (at least the free one doesn't).
Also, who are Adguard exactly and where are they based ? I have their desktop software so know something about the brand, but they are still quite niche.