Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayag

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 27, 2017
Hey everyone,I have heard about something called AdroxideHIPS and was eager to know something more about it.
But unfortunately,I couldn't find much info about it.
No official site, no download link,no GUI pic.
Hope you can provide me with something here.
I am really interested in this HIPS program.
Thanks.

Hey everyone,I have heard about something called AdroxideHIPS and was eager to know something more about it.
But unfortunately,I couldn't find much info about it.
No official site, no download link,no GUI pic.
Hope you can provide me with something here.
I am really interested in this HIPS program.
Thanks.

I think it was a one-man project that is no longer being developed.

In fact, there was never an Adroxide HIPS release as far as I know.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

AndroxideHIPS project isn't alive anymore, but hes standalone BB/HIPS project is still alive but just under a different brand name, Paresec. He said that it won't be another "abandoned" project, so I guess hes working on it in free time. Hes a very skilled programmer, but in full-time college, so development isn't going as fast. We will most likely hear from him big things in future.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone have a link to the "Paresec" project ? @davisd ?

That is the next logical question that will be asked by those interested.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
He is as many of you know under 18 so he has to attend school and now college. He didn't actually abandon his project, he just changed it so he can make something that will attract more users but for now he is not going to share information on forums because of past history. All in all he is not going to release something anytime soon but he is still working in the software security area.

He is as many of you know under 18 so he has to attend school and now college. He didn't actually abandon his project, he just changed it so he can make something that will attract more users but for now he is not going to share information on forums because of past history. All in all he is not going to release something anytime soon but he is still working in the software security area.

Thanks. Now I remember. It's been quite a long time so it did not register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.