Need Help Advanced Ransomware

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance For Mobile' started by Parsevol, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Parsevol

Parsevol New Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Seattle, WA
    Windows 7
    Malwarebytes
    Device model:
    LGE VS835
    Operating System and Version:
    Andriod 5.0
    Super User:
    No
    Infection date and initial symptoms:
    Today, not able to do ANYTHING. Literally anything, i've tried it all.
    Current issues and symptoms:
    Can't do anything.
    Steps taken in order to remove the infection:
    I'm trying to run Avast, but it's not letting me.
    I need a bit of help at the moment. I got some ransomware on my phone, claiming itself to be the FBI. And usually the people who design these aren't the best, and I can get around it just fine. But this one is relatively advanced. Can't pull up any menus, and can't even manually shut off my phone. How might I get through this? I'm reinstalling Avast for my phone at the moment to see if that works, but until then, any advice? Thank you.

2. Parsevol

Parsevol New Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Seattle, WA
    Windows 7
    Malwarebytes
    Nevermind, I figured it out! Turns out the person who designed it is just a big stupid, and I found a loophole to access the HTML and shut it off.