Battle Advanced system care pro vs Wise care 365 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Both are excellent products but Advanced SystemCare has more features then Wise Care 365. The Toolbox is what I like about it the most. I never use the cleaner, I prefer CCleaner.

I just use the free version, no need to buy the Pro version since neither one doesn't really offer anything special.

Check out the Advanced SystemCare product comparison

Wise Care 365 product comparison

Enjoy!! :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Neither, I've used the Free versions but contained too many tools or I didn't need to use 70% of them.

For self-system maintenance I use;
+ Autoruns (TechNet)
+ CCleaner (Piriform)
+ IObit Uninstaller (IObit)
+ RegScanner (Nirisoft), including regedit.msc for manual deletion.
+ Search Everything (VoidTools)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Earth said:
Neither, I've used the Free versions but contained too many tools or I didn't need to use 70% of them.

For self-system maintenance I use;
+ Autoruns (TechNet)
+ CCleaner (Piriform)
+ IObit Uninstaller (IObit)
+ RegScanner (Nirisoft), including regedit.msc for manual deletion.
+ Search Everything (VoidTools)

I don't use most of the features either, I hate auto maintenance tools.

However I use WSCC which includes portable versions of all of Microsoft Sysinternals Suite and Nirsoft Utilities together in one portable program. Of coarse this is for users who are more technical.

Thanks. :D

Reactions: Leibnitz

technology

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jul 5, 2013
thank you all for reply,
I found both are excellent and as Littlebits said the toolbox of system care is what I liked most but when we talk about registry cleaner, I feel that registry fix in system care a little fishy !!,, IMO and may be I'm wrong

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
technology said:
what about Auslogics BoostSpeed vs both products ? :D

Auslogics BoostSpeed is also a good product, but the main problem with it is all of the important strong features is already available as freeware in their stand-alone products, what is missing is available in other freeware products. So the only advantage is having all features in one product.

All system maintenance products have their strong features and weak features. To get the best of the features you have to use different products. I have never seen a complete system maintenance product with all of the best of the features included in one product.

The closest has to be Advanced SystemCare but Glary Utilities latest version is almost as good. Glary Utilities "Advanced Tools" is very similar to Advanced System Care's "Toolbox".

Enjoy!! :D

thetechguy

Level 1
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
I love Wise Care, I use the free version though.

Much like some people have a layered security, I have a layered maintenance approach. Wise does a lot of things, and is more in depth than CCleaner when it comes to the registry.

That said I've tried the new ASC beta and really like it too.

The only one I'd ever pay for is Auslogics BoostSpeed, I've liked their free stuff and used it a lot but Wise does it almost all in one. I still use CCleaner, BleachBit, Defraggler (sometimes), etc.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Advanced SystemCare Pro is for novice or inexperienced users in Windows.
I also went well, but I have gained enough experience to understand that they modify and destabilize the correct operation of the operating system.
Choise for CCleaner and understand this tool.

Reactions: Ulikedat

randj89

Level 4
Verified
May 7, 2014
CCleaner is better & just safer than both!
I totally agree! ASC is kinda tricky! You have to be careful because you could get certain instability and even blue screens with the registry deep cleaner! I did it myself and I started having blue screens and I use the "backup" feature it has and it said it restored my registry. But no it didn't resolved the issue. So I had to repair my OS. I got a free license for the pro version and NO THANK YOU I don't use it at all after that experience.

So I'm really up for Ccleaner I have used it for many years now and it works excellent. Never found a problem but besides that I used Tune-up Utilities 2014 and for me it works excellent as well never have a problem.

Reactions: Ulikedat and JimD
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.