Battle Advanced system care pro vs Wise care 365 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

wajiman

Level 5
Verified
Jul 18, 2013
I totally agree! ASC is kinda tricky! You have to be careful because you could get certain instability and even blue screens with the registry deep cleaner! I did it myself and I started having blue screens and I use the "backup" feature it has and it said it restored my registry. But no it didn't resolved the issue. So I had to repair my OS. I got a free license for the pro version and NO THANK YOU I don't use it at all after that experience.

So I'm really up for Ccleaner I have used it for many years now and it works excellent. Never found a problem but besides that I used Tune-up Utilities 2014 and for me it works excellent as well never have a problem.

Becareful sometimes TuneUP does lose its mind and starts eating hundred percent of your ram without any reason. may be they might have fixed this bug by now. it made my pc go mad :/

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
Ok. I can't say much about AdvSysCare because it's been a long time since I last used it. But I'll give you guys my 2 cents since I use CCleaner and Wise, among other programs, to clean my registry when I need to. This will be in the form of a question:

Do you look at the list of "registry errors" and say "Great, let's fix them all!" without verifying ALL entries that were found one by one? If the answer is yes, stick to CCleaner.

Automated registry cleaning (that is, when you don't manually check which entries to delete one by one, and instead trust on the automated decisions by this or that program) is like asking your housemaid to go through all of your belongings and just throw away everything she thinks is rubbish without checking with you first. Could you really trust that to work out well? No, and so it is with registry cleaning.

Last edited:

randj89

Level 4
Verified
May 7, 2014
Becareful sometimes TuneUP does lose its mind and starts eating hundred percent of your ram without any reason. may be they might have fixed this bug by now. it made my pc go mad :/

Probably I never experienced that but yeah the program is running very smooth since the 2013 version at least for me. The 2012 version was kind of heavy same with the down versions.

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
Very happy with ASC but thanks to this thread i'm gonna have to give Wise Care try. So far i've been extremely happy with ASC for many reasons but i can confirm that it is not the most stable or reliable cleaner out there however i can still boot to this day :p

Reactions: KaptainBug

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
absolutely, I agree with you, TuneUp utilites is the good ones, sadly for ASC & WSC I've never had interested.
currently i'm running TU utilities 14 build 296 the latest version i guess. I'm not said ASC,WSC not a good apps.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.