Advanced SystemCare 12.0.0.118 Beta

Do you use Advanced SystemCare at the Moment?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I try it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 22, 2018
Advanced SystemCare 12.0.0.118 Beta got released

Download from MajorGeeks

Whats new in ASC 12.0.0.118 Beta?
+ New Privacy Shield protects your sensitive data against secret access to avoid risks from blackmail software, phishing sites, and junk messages.
+ New Digital Fingerprint Protection disguises your digital fingerprint to prevent invasive online tracking.
+ Rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal to block more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites.
+ Homepage Advisor adopts cutting-edge technology to strengthen the detection of malicious programs that modify your homepage and search engine.
+ Enhanced Junk File Clean to clean more files including Windows 10 icon cache, Microsoft Office cache, Google Chrome logs and temporary files, software redundant files, and old downloaded files.
+ Enhanced Privacy Sweep to support cleaning all Chromium-based browsers and strengthen the cleaning for Google Chrome, Opera, and Facebook.
+ Rebuilt the database of Startup Manager to further shorten your PC's boot time.
+ Optimized Performance Monitor to remember its last opened position and customize its window size.
+ Redesigned Turbo Boost to switch among different boost modes easily and quickly.
+ Expanded the database of Real-Time Protector for a more secure PC.
+ Improved Internet Boost to get a more accurate network speed to better speed up your network.
+ New UI for more intuitive and fluent experience

Screenshots:
thumbnail_advanced systemcare.jpg
thumbnail_advanced systemcare2.jpg
thumbnail_advanced systemcare3.jpg
thumbnail_advanced systemcare4.jpg
thumbnail_advanced systemcare5.jpg

(Screenshots from MajorGeeks ASC Download Page)

Last edited by a moderator:

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Thanks for the share. :) But this program is way to bloated for me. I could have like 20 single programs for each task who would do it way better.

Reactions: Question
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

NEIN! X5 I will wait on better changes in this software like example: Stop leaving some junks after normal/smart uninstallation, wrong detectable junks and the other cons and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.