Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

I have a bit of problem.. After installing CIS, I try to use the "Submit Files" function, which always seems to fail for some reason.

The message I receive is: Failed(0x80070002) - The system cannot find the file specified.

I am using the standard recommended config by Chiron found here
Its on a fresh OS install with a few other freshly installed utilities.
I am not sure if the problem is caused by conflicting software, or is a Comodo problem. If anyone has experienced this or knows the cause/fix please help me understand.

My apologies if this has been asked or covered in another thread, but I could not find any information related to this after a search.

venustus

Level 46
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I have a bit of problem.. After installing CIS, I try to use the "Submit Files" function, which always seems to fail for some reason.

The message I receive is: Failed(0x80070002) - The system cannot find the file specified.

I am using the standard recommended config by Chiron found here
Its on a fresh OS install with a few other freshly installed utilities.
I am not sure if the problem is caused by conflicting software, or is a Comodo problem. If anyone has experienced this or knows the cause/fix please help me understand.

My apologies if this has been asked or covered in another thread, but I could not find any information related to this after a search.
It's a known issue and they are apparently working on a fix for it:
http://forums.comodo.com/defense-sandbox-help-cis-b136.0/-t98706.0.html

I have had the same issue!:)

Reactions: Cain

Cain

@venustus Thank you for pointing me to the answer. That's a nice bit of relief, and with that piece of mind I can move on with my next task :D

Reactions: venustus
D

Deleted member 178

It's a known issue and they are apparently working on a fix for it:
it has been a while this issue exist, and nothing was done yet; Comodo focuses on new useless features instead of fixing things fast.

i was a lover of Comodo , it made me become disappointed at every new version; let see v7

Reactions: venustus

venustus

Level 46
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I know Umbra, but hopefully they will eventually fix it,because its a great product!:)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.