Release Date: 09.24.2015
Security Suite Pro, Antivirus Pro

What's New:
Improvements
• Windows 10 support
• Installation on a clean system with no need to reboot
• Optimized performance of the application rating process
Fixed issues
• Eliminated system lags during application rating process previously revealed by several applications
• Fixed an occasional service crash after quitting the hybernation mode
• Fixed an issue of applying exceptions while the antivirus operates with network resources
• Eliminated an occasional BSOD when attempting to deactivate specific types of malware
• Fixed an occasional service crash when attempting to deactivate specific types of malware
• Fixed an issue of protection components management in the main window
• Fixed an issue of detecting malware objects during context scanning
• Fixed display of base update time in the main window
• Fixed an issue of occasional control channel overflow in the driver when downloading torrents.

Download BETA: All Versions

JakeXPMan

Level 15
Verified
Outpost?! o_O

Wow,
I thought they went out development or is that just the free version?

Well, looks like their working at Windows 10 protection too.

:cool:

Where's the anti-virus testers at? :D

LahiruTarz

Level 3
If my memory is correct, Agnitum is the first free internet security suite. The free version was great back in the day, but they stopped supporting it a couple of years later.

Circe

Level 4
The free version had its limitations. Agnitum's AV is average at best. The HIPS module is excellent when tweaked, the firewall is top notch when taken out of "Auto-Learn Mode" . Just my opinion after 8 yrs + of using Agnitum products.

MisterToto

Level 9
The free version had its limitations. Agnitum's AV is average at best. The HIPS module is excellent when tweaked, the firewall is top notch when taken out of "Auto-Learn Mode" . Just my opinion after 8 yrs + of using Agnitum products.
So is there a difference between the free signatures and the paid?

Circe

Level 4
I'm not installiing the beta but I'll be using Outpost firewall pro when its fully compatible with windows 10.

jadinolf

Level 4
Outpost?! o_O

Wow,
I thought they went out development or is that just the free version?

Well, looks like their working at Windows 10 protection too.

:cool:

Where's the anti-virus testers at? :D
Good question. I've been looking for two days and cannot find an Outpost Pro beta.

Can anyone help?

Circe

Level 4
Good question. I've been looking for two days and cannot find an Outpost Pro beta.

Can anyone help?
Look at post #1, beta link is given. Please note the link is for the paid security suite and not the firewall. There is no beta for the firewall.

jadinolf

Level 4
Thanks.

I thought I was going nuts. I'm going to hold off installing 10 to the other computers until Outpost is ready, assuming it will be ready this century.:)

Circe

Level 4
Thanks.

I thought I was going nuts. I'm going to hold off installing 10 to the other computers until Outpost is ready, assuming it will be ready this century.:)
Very wise, I'm doing the same. I read somewhere that It should be soon.

R

Rod McCarthy

I bought it with 30% discount for 1 year and 3 PC's... I think it was $44.00

BUT I would have liked to have purchased a lifetime license... Do they still sell those?

R

Rod McCarthy

Sorry 3 pc's 1 yr for 41.00

bitsdujour
Outpost Security Suite Pro 3PCs

Comprehensive, Multilayered Internet Threat Protection
30% Off
$41.96 $59.95

Status
Not open for further replies.