Solved all Icons open recycle bin and scrolling regularly quits working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Thread author
Jun 3, 2014
PC is clean, Iscroll down - scroll bar will jump back to top of page or just quiver when trying to scroll. don't know how to help you further. Open your topic here --> http://malwaretips.com/forums/troubleshooting-software-questions-and-help.18/

Someone will assist you...

OK --so system apparently clean- Twinheadedeagle says I'll get help here. This problems been getting slowly worse since approx first of the year.

What I see when machine Dell M6700 with Windows 7 Professional not working correctly:

1. Usually all desktop icons open recycle bin- occasionally an icon will open some other randomly selected app.

2. Unable to scroll down - scroll bar will jump back to top of page or just quiver when trying to scroll.

Without a fix ..I'll be left with formatting the 2 SSD hard drives and starting over. So come forth you miracle worker and heal my machine!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.