All Ubuntu 15.10 Flavors on a Single Live ISO Image is Now a Dream Come True

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sinu

Thread author
According to Mr. Željko Popivoda, the Linux AIO team finally managed to update their Linux AIO Ubuntu project to version 15.10, based on Canonical's brand-new Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf) computer operating system, including some of the most popular flavors.

Linux AIO team included the Ubuntu 15.10, Kubuntu 15.10, Xubuntu 15.10, Lubuntu 15.10, Ubuntu MATE 15.10, and Ubuntu GNOME 15.10 editions, unmodified and ready for use immediately after inserting the USB key on your computer.

Read more : All Ubuntu 15.10 Flavors on a Single Live ISO Image is Now a Dream Come True

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Practicality and well organized, that should happen way back before as there are so many derivatives yet majority came from 2 or 3 concepts of Linux only.

The rest may provide their separate ISO from their OS but for sure lesser than we should expect.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Just checking, does this 32 bit able to work on x64 comp?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@CMLew: From the concern, that should fit as x64 architecture can run either two of them. (x86 or x64)

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
@CMLew: From the concern, that should fit as x64 architecture can run either two of them. (x86 or x64)

Thanks!. I was concerned about that due to the fact that I wish to use it as my portable OS when I'm travelling. Hence, I would prefer if I can have an OS that is compatible and able to run almost all computers. Somehow I prefer my own OS than using others since I have a very bad experience on that while living in hostel dorm back in old days where computer usage is shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.