Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
gsmarena_002.jpg

gsmarena_003.jpg

Video Link

Z

ZeroDay

That can't be real. At the end of the video when it gives specs, it says it's running Jelly bean LOL. Thanks for the share though.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Apple have finally realised that glass breaks easily.

Z

ZeroDay

McLovin said:
Apple have finally realised that glass breaks easily.

No, they are still going to be making the normal iPhone, this is just a budget model.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Firefox OS and Ubuntu Phone will be targeted for emerging markets as well, so I don't think Apple would want to miss this opportunity.

If this makes any sense, I think Apple would want to release a budget device with much less Premium qualities, but compensating with releasing it in a range of colours.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
ZeroDay said:
No, they are still going to be making the normal iPhone, this is just a budget model.

If I were to buy an iPhone, I still would get the higher quality product.

Z

ZeroDay

More leaked images here http://www.redmondpie.com/more-budget-iphone-parts-leak-confirming-color-options-conceptualized-in-beautiful-renders-images/

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Can still say doesn't look as good as the real deal iPhone.

Z

ZeroDay

http://www.redmondpie.com/leaked-budget-iphone-rear-shell-compared-with-an-iphone-5-images/

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
CNET News: Alleged iPhone 5C packaging appears
It's unclear what the "C" stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.