Allego's Configuration

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I would like to suggest a backup solution such as Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper both have a free and reliable solution. :)

If you do not have a portable HDD you could use Aomei One Key and it will even help create a partition for you. ;)

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Great overall real-time protection and on-demand scanners.

I would suggest KeePass for securely storing your passwords, if you want to use a password manager. Read the security features of KeePass here: Security - KeePass

As far as backus are concerned, you're good to go with Windows Backup for creating system images. Make sure you have a system image of a known good state of your system, so that you can use the backup image to restore that exact state in case of a software disaster (or malware infection).

Other than that, you're good to go. Thanks for sharing your config with us! :p

Reactions: Venustus
D

Deleted member 178

Approved by Staff

2s9jymOt.jpg

I would like to suggest a backup solution such as Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper both have a free and reliable solution. :)

he uses Windows built-in backup ;)

Reactions: DracusNarcrym

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Everything are well covered which is a good thing, just tweak KIS carefully to satisfy your needs since its a powerful suite.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.