Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Hi Everyone

I've been moaning about Comodo for a long time, but yesterday thought I'd give it another shot, and all I can say is truly amazing. Excellent sandbox, firewall and additional apps i.e., Killswitch and Autoruns. I am using the Pro version, yes I know, but I still have this weird feeling about free software. So, all I can do is apologise.

Tony :)

P.S. hope you're all having a great weekend!!!!

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
CIS is realy amazing in protect a clean system but as antivirus is weak.
overall gives you a great layer of protection .
you are forgiven:D
a great weekend for you too;)

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Thank you Jamescv7 - I have been reading loads of articles to give me the best protection, been adding all the latest cryptolocker addresses as I'm a premium member of Malware Patrol, that along took me 1-2hrs.

Tony.

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
Agree,it's a great piece of security software,i'm using it from the old v.3 Firewall version...and i trust it.Just it's AV,weak signatures unfortunately,i like to have a strong AV too...

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
it depends on what system you have, for some people works well for some not. You don't need to feel sorry :p

Reactions: vivid

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The difference between Free and Paid software of Comodo Premium vs Pro, is you're paying Comodo for LiveSupport. The software itself is exactly 100% identical.

Reactions: vivid
H

hjlbx

Hi Everyone

I've been moaning about Comodo for a long time, but yesterday thought I'd give it another shot, and all I can say is truly amazing. Excellent sandbox, firewall and additional apps i.e., Killswitch and Autoruns. I am using the Pro version, yes I know, but I still have this weird feeling about free software. So, all I can do is apologise.

Tony :)

P.S. hope you're all having a great weekend!!!!

Apologize... for what ??? !!!!!

Everybody has the right to be wrong... or something like that.

All in good fun - of course... :D

Reactions: Tony Cole
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.