Amazon at 25: The story of a giant

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
"There's no guarantee that Amazon.com can be a successful company. What we're trying to do is very complicated," said Jeff Bezos in 1999, just five years after launching the online firm. That the firm's founder was so uncertain of its future seems surprising.

Today, 25 years on from when it started, Amazon is one of the most valuable public companies in the world, with Mr Bezos now the world's richest man, thanks to his invention. What started as an online book retailer has become a global giant, with membership subscriptions, physical stores, groceries for sale, its own smart devices and a delivery system which can get things to customers in just an hour.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I knew my Mom was wrong, she always scolded me when I tried to sell my stuffs online. :ROFLMAO:

lThinkFreel

Level 2
Jun 24, 2019
"with Mr Benzos now the world's richest man", seems like the one who wrote the article never heard about Jacob Rothschild and the Rockerfella Family.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.