AMD Overclocked FX Processor to 8.429GHz Creates New Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
There is a race of processors, the race between two giants, AMD and Intel, to create speedy and reliable processors. And now AMD has just created a new world record of the fastest computer processor by overclocking it FX processor to 8.429 GHz. The previous record of highest processor speed was 8.309 GHz. The new record speed was not an easy achievement. AMD team has to use extreme cooling process to keep the processor cool to get this speed of 8.429 GHz. The temperature was dropped below -225 for extreme cooling by using liquid Helium and Nitrogen. Normal heat conductors and other built in cooling systems can not help to achieve this level.

read more

it's amaziiinnggg for me :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
That is pretty fast. Will get faster over time :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its like they take more time and energy to make another fastest Overclock Processor. Greatly and they make another new record.

D

Deleted member 178

WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Great! I hope I win a PC with this processor in a Giveaway :D

lol but you must purchase a 200 liters tank of liquid azote :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
If it considered to be a giveaway, the process would be ain't easy at all.

Also if its ready to sell it, the price will be 5x-8x. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.