LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
AMD : We Outperform Intel by 400%+ Per Dollar With Zen 2 Powered EPYC CPUs

AMD is making some big bold claims, to put it mildly, about 2nd generation EPYC CPUs powered by its latest ZEN 2 core design. Fortunately they have the data to back it all up, and it looks outright ugly for Intel.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I feel there has always been a bias against AMD, may be a lot reviews were paid ones.
I have seen comparison of their processors which have huge price difference like AMD's one is 100 buck and Intel's in 150. That's not a fair comparison. Its like comparing a family sedan with a SUV and telling people that the sedan is not a good product.

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
I always thought the Amd FX processor was the best and to me out performed Intel in many ways.but i do miss
the old Ati Radeon Days it felt back then they were setup for gaming not that they are not now it just felt like they
put more effort into being the best

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.