...And here comes my HELLO to you! :)

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 19494
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 19494

Thread author
Hi! My name is Lyubomir, and i am a 19 years old male from Bulgaria. I am not really new to the MalwareTips forum, but now i take the time to introduce myself to you the other members (and some of them i can call friends). This is a great place for people like me to find new info and enroll in thrilling discussions about what we all are interested, the PC and internet security. :) Right now i study software engineering and i am enrolled to a GeekU malware removing course so i can learn more about the ways malware infects the PCs and hides from the users, the ways it makes harm and how to remove complex malware manually when everything else fails. It's so nice to be part of this amazing community. I love you all! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.