Annoucement: YouTube TV - Includes all Major Networks for Live TV Streaming

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
We’ve got some good news! We’re bringing the best of the YouTube experience to live TV. To do this, we’ve worked closely with our network and affiliate partners to evolve TV for the way we watch today.

Meet YouTube TV. It’s live TV designed for the YouTube generation—those who want to watch what they want, when they want, how they want, without commitments.

Here’s what YouTube TV offers:
  • Live TV streaming from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, regional sports networks and dozens of popular cable networks.
  • A cloud DVR, with no storage limits and playback stored for nine months.
  • Watch YouTube TV on any screen and you can stream your recordings on any device, whenever and wherever you want.
  • YouTube Red Originals right on the new YouTube TV app.
  • Six accounts, one price. Watch up to three concurrent streams at a time.
  • Cancel anytime membership, YouTube TV is only $35 a month
YouTube TV will be available soon in the largest U.S. markets and will quickly expand to cover more cities across the country.

Visit tv.youtube.com and sign up to find out when we’ll launch in your market.

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
$35 a month is too much for such little content, they should closer to Netflix and Amazon in pricing.

Reactions: In2an3_PpG

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
Praying it comes to Canada! But usually is a US only launch :mad:

Our cable consists of both American and Canadian channels. My American friends tell me however they don't get Canadian channels which must suck cause I love so many of our shows. But I also love a lot of American shows.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.