Another re-branded Zemana - Miliefsky Antivirus?

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
It's just a rebarnd of Zemana, despite the publisher's claims. This is what I posted in the Zemana thread.

Thank you for your kind words. Just so you know I have integrated with numerous companies to build my product. I like Zemana’s anti-keylogger protection, I like panda’s cloud back-end and my own a.i.
However, the truth is that it's nothing more than a rebrand of Zemana. If you take a look at the following analysis of it, you'll see that the two DNS requests it makes are to Zemana. There are no connections to anywhere else.

Allego

Level 2
Verified
Jan 25, 2016

Last edited:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013

evilhawk00

Feb 20, 2019
It's just a rebarnd of Zemana, despite the publisher's claims. This is what I posted in the Zemana thread.

However, the truth is that it's nothing more than a rebrand of Zemana. If you take a look at the following analysis of it, you'll see that the two DNS requests it makes are to Zemana. There are no connections to anywhere else.

Hello, thanks for your reply to the reddit thread :)

I'm the one who started that topic on reddit. The one who uploaded a detailed test video on youtube to reply Miliefsky, lol.

The funniest thing was that Miliefsky replied to my video on youtube and said "stay tuned to the new improved version"!!!! I'm still waiting for the new version!!! Where is it??? I want a new improved version, maybe this time he will add panda cloud backbone, lol. I'm still curious what the new version will become......

Has anyone noticed any new improved version of zemana???
In the video, I pointed out how Zemana portable(with Miliefsky UI) can be terminated with very very very very simple codes in ring3.

And by the way......I found a new statment even bolder than the previous one.

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
The new version never came.
Trend Micro Maximum Security
Miliefsky Antivirus Now Replaced by Trend Micro Maximum Security
If you are a Miliefsky Antivirus user, your license is still valid until it expires. Then, please replace it with, and buy your next year license directly from Trend Micro as your new subscription.
He's ditched Zemana and is not even earning any money from Trend. You'd think that this self proclaimed entrepreneur would recommend a replacement for Zemana and try and earn affiliate revenue.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.