Expired Ant Download Manager - free till 30 September 2017

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Ant Download Manager
Ant-Download-Manager.png

08_antdm_main_progress.png

Ant Download Manager is:
a fast and easy downloader of any internet files.
Ant Download Manager has the additional possibility of downloading video files from many popular video sharing sites.

Note that the promo build must be downloaded and installed by 30 September 2017. While the build does not have any functional limiations, it does not come with free updates to the next versions.

Home Page:
Ant Downloader Manager

Promo Link:
Ant Download Manager Download

OR
Index of /antdownloadmanager.com

Key built in; Download and install before 30 September 2017

15_antff_vbox.png

05_antdm_dl_link_1.png

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Hi bros

Just an offside question

Which download manager can download a video without a video URL address? I have IDM and I know it cannot download because when I right click the video while it's playing there's no video URL address which I can copy to IDM and IDM also cannot auto-detect to download the video

Thanks

Last edited:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
If i remember correctly Slimjet browser has a very good built in download manager.
I am not sure though if it can perform the amount of actions that this download manager do or other like EagleGet.
Anyway i don't know if this a good DM is good and unfortunately i don't have the time to try it.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I don't usually use these but this one got my attention, so I installed it, and got reminded
why I don't use software like this:
AntDL.png
And that's where it will stay ;)
** My EmsiSoft snatched it up within 30sec of install.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Cyberghost I notice you use the high-quality products:giggle:.
I saw your vote for DivX which is a high-quality video player but unfortunately, i cant use it because it cant show the Farsi subtitles.
What is your DW manager?;)

Bleak

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Hi bros

Just an offside question

Which download manager can download a video without a video URL address? I have IDM and I know it cannot download because when I right click the video while it's playing there's no video URL address which I can copy to IDM and IDM also cannot auto-detect to download the video

Thanks
IDM doesn't work that way by waiting for user to input a direct video link (sitedotcom/video.mp4) but rather it captures any embedded video in any webpage (like YouTube). Have you double-checked the extension & the browser integration settings? - On the other hand, you may try EagleGet as well, it has a media grabber that may help you with that. t's free.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
IDM doesn't work that way by waiting for user to input a direct video link (sitedotcom/video.mp4) but rather it captures any embedded video in any webpage (like YouTube). Have you double-checked the extension & the browser integration settings? - On the other hand, you may try EagleGet as well, it has a media grabber that may help you with that. t's free.
What I meant is that IDM allows a video URL address to be added manually for download

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Hi bros

Just an offside question

Thanks
Jdownloader and Eagleget can do that. But I don't know if I correctly get what you meant.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
I am IDM user,
If any one test that application, Let us know its pro. and cons.

Reactions: Daljeet

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I use the browser extension mode of EagleGet to download videos because its faster than copy pasting the link to Media Grabber. Just click on the extension when the video is playing and allow it to do the magic. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.