Expired Ant Download Manager v1.3.1 free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

MITKH

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
41123148691409830189_giveaway-ant-download-manager-v1-3-1-for-free.png

Ant Download Manager is a fast and easy downloader of any internet files.

Download your favorite movies, video and audio from the Internet.

Can convert media files to MP3 format.

Support for many popular video sharing.

AntDM, creates the link premium of hosters (example: bannedhost.net, 1fichier.com, Uplea.com, turbobit.net, uptobox.com, rapidgator.net, … and other) directly in the software through the services of “Premium Links generator”. (you do not need to go to the website link generator to generate the link).

Convert and merge of files of video services and video protocols (example: DASH, F4M, M3U8, etc.).

Download : AntDM.1.3.1.promo-setup.exe - mirror

License: Pre Registered

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
AntDM, creates the link premium of hosters (example: bannedhost.net, 1fichier.com, Uplea.com, turbobit.net, uptobox.com, rapidgator.net, … and other) directly in the software through the services of “Premium Links generator”. (you do not need to go to the website link generator to generate the link).

Looking forward to this feature.
This is the one feature not found in IDM. If it works as advertised, might even use it occasionally beside IDM.

MITKH

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
Can you provide a link to the giveaway and not just the installer?

Hello
No
The company just released a free version available to all flew home to.
This program is very practical.
There is still developing

Reactions: DardiM

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Thx, this was also giveaway at SharewareOnSale and was installing an adware via the SharewareOnSale hub.

Reactions: DardiM

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Installed and tested...nifty program. I can see using it on the rare occasion I want to include a video clip as part of a presentation.

Avast 2017, Panda 18 Free, Malwarebytes 3, SUPERantispyware didn't find anything. UnHackMe 7 only noticed that there were BHOs but we already knew that. I didn't notice anything suspicious at all, no adware, no PUPs.

I tested it on one video. Holy smokes it's fast (downloaded a 90-minute YouTube 360p video in 1 minute).

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Installed and tested...nifty program. I can see using it on the rare occasion I want to include a video clip as part of a presentation.

Avast 2017, Panda 18 Free, Malwarebytes 3, SUPERantispyware didn't find anything. UnHackMe 7 only noticed that there were BHOs but we already knew that. I didn't notice anything suspicious at all, no adware, no PUPs.

I tested it on one video. Holy smokes it's fast (downloaded a 90-minute YouTube 360p video in 1 minute).
With BHO is bad. Can custom install to avoid the BHOs?

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I give this a try, the first thing that happened to me was it asked for me to install the Chrome extension, upon installing it appeared to install okay, BUT : When selecting the extension in Chrome it said something along the lines of "This extension appears to not be installed correctly". So no big deal I thought, I I removed it, and then I found there was an option to add it to Chrome, problem is it said INSTALLED, so I selected UNINSTALL and then re-reselected INSTALL, it never showed up again in my browser extension menu.

From the start, I selected "CUSTOM" and all seemed to go well, UNTIL the point where it wanted to make changes BY SUPPOSEDLY UPDATING MY my NVIDIA VIDEO DRIVER FILES, the problem I have with that is I have NVIDIA's MOST CURRENT DRIVERS as UPDATED BY AN OFFICIAL NVIDIA DRIVER SOFTWARE, and I checked just to be safe, there were NO UPDATED DRIVERS AVAILABLE. My first thought was : "WHY DOES THIS NEED TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY VIDEO CARDS DRIVERS"....

Either way, In the spirit of adventure I thought WHY NOT, so I allowed it to do that. I ran the software and the first thing I found was the Chrome Extension did not work or was simply not there. Tried their main program reinstall, said it installed it and NOTHING.

First thing I start noticing is timely flashes when my mouse is not in use and I start using it, as though perhaps there is a screen capture, or perhaps who knows what's going on.

This is MY OPINION and my EXPERIENCE with this software, I don't trust it myself, and I don't see a need to burden yourself by looking for snake oil when it comes to DOWN LOAD MANAGERS. Yeah, I tested it, it was fast, but there is a reason there are error checks when transferring files and that is to test those files for viruses and other things.

Whatever the case, I would not recommend using this software based on my experience. It halfway works and keeps you fiddling around trying to figure out WHY it doesn't work.

I restored my PC from an IMAGE backup at boot to remove this software.

IN MY OPINION, YOU DO NOT NEED A DOWNLOAD MANAGER, Like I said, there is a reason downloads work at the speed they do and to bypass security checks can never be a good thing.

Reactions: shukla44 and mal1

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
When selecting the extension in Chrome it said something along the lines of "This extension appears to not be installed correctly".
From the start, I selected "CUSTOM" and all seemed to go well, UNTIL the point where it wanted to make changes BY SUPPOSEDLY UPDATING MY my NVIDIA VIDEO DRIVER FILES

I'd suspect you have something wrong that's interfering with Ant's install rather than Ant causing it. This would be one of those times where I'd run chkdsk, sfc /scannow, CCleaner, and an on-demand scan from every software I had and update drivers.

Additionally, this is a little bit more than a download manager; the video download is a new capability.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.