Anti-Keylogger failure......

acme

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 29, 2012
Hi,
Anybody running Zemana Anti-logger free? If you run the PC Flank's Leak test where you key in letters or numbers and see if your firewall blocks the info going out, the info I key in is the same as PC Flanks shows leaked. :huh: Other words, Zemana suppose to scramble what I key in, but this test shows the same as I keyed in. Where's the scramble?
Confused totally......

:blush:

P

Plexx

Earth would be the best person to ask. The system where I have Zemana is not currently available for me to check it out.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Well programs like Keyscrambler show you the encrypted text as you type.I believe Zemana doesn't show the scrambled text because it is supposed to work silently at the kernel level.I think it provides less protection on a 64-bit than a 32-bit but this may have been fixed with updates.You can test it out using spyshelter.com/security test tool,here is the link on this site http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Spyshelter-Anti-logger-test-program?pid=25965#pid25965 you should be able to see the scrambled text and see if it passes

acme

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 29, 2012
White Nobster said:
Well programs like Keyscrambler show you the encrypted text as you type.I believe Zemana doesn't show the scrambled text because it is supposed to work silently at the kernel level.I think it provides less protection on a 64-bit than a 32-bit but this may have been fixed with updates.You can test it out using spyshelter.com/security test tool,here is the link on this site http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Spyshelter-Anti-logger-test-program?pid=25965#pid25965 you should be able to see the scrambled text and see if it passes

Thanks, I tested it and it passed, also the Register access test.

:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.