Status
Not open for further replies.

ONT209

some antivirus uses hybrid detections techniques i.e. integrating HIPS in their other technologies e.g Bitdefender claims using HIPS in the AVC and IDS technologies while Kaspersky claims the Application Control for the same. However to my experience is that Avira and Bitdefender are the best.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Most zero-day malware is distributed by fake alert sites, mistyped urls, spam email, Facebook (other social networks) and IM links.
The best protection is common sense and UAC, never download or run suspicious files.
Most AV's will not protect users who are click happy and reckless.
Either learn or you will get infected with a zero-day malware no matter what AV you choose to use.

Thanks. :D

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
You''ll have you to look beyond the traditional Antivirus software, for better zero-day protection. Most zero-day attacks are targeted at large corporations, so as long your PC is patched and secure you should have none/no encounters with zero-day malware.

Alternatively..
Many security products have their interactive modes turned off by default, so you may need to consider using custom settings (as posted above).

Semprul

Windows Defender + Malwarebytes AM Pro.....i've used it for 1 and half year, so far no viruses infect my notebook

S

sinu

As Tiranium AntiVirus, we are working more against zero-days than older malwares.
(100% Free)
I invite you to try our Cloud Scanner before the AntiVirus to see the performances, we hope you like our systems.

Click here to take a look to our Scanner & Repair Tool (multiple files, computer)
Or, click here to take a look to our Online Scanner
As Tiranium AntiVirus, we are working more against zero-days than older malwares.
(100% Free)
I invite you to try our Cloud Scanner before the AntiVirus tofirewa
(100% Free)
I invite you to try our Cloud Scanner before the AntiVirus to see the performances, we hope you like our systems.

Click here to take a look to our Scanner & Repair Tool (multiple files, computer)
he performances, we hope you like our systems.

I have tried titanium free antivirus and I found the following to be fixed
*self protection is not good because the process can be terminated from task manager
*resource usage while scanning is more
*there is no inbound and outbound alerts from firewall
*site is not updating
*give option to delete the detected malware
*start up is slow

Status
Not open for further replies.