Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakke

Level 5
Hello guys. I'm wondering if there is some discount to get Emsisoft Antimalware. Actually i got a license in my laptop for 1 year, but now i need a new license for my PC Desktop. Thanks

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Hello guys. I'm wondering if there is some discount to get Emsisoft Antimalware. Actually i got a license in my laptop for 1 year, but now i need a new license for my PC Desktop. Thanks
I would use the 30 days trial, and wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday (Nov 27)... I'm sure that you will get the best deal in this period....
As for now, I see that they have an offer in which you will get Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Adguard Premium for $19.97.... but again I would wait for the end of the month...

Malakke

Level 5
I would use the 30 days trial, and wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday (Nov 27)... I'm sure that you will get the best deal in this period....
As for now, I see that they have an offer in which you will get Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Adguard Premium for $19.97.... but again I would wait for the end of the month...
Nice idea! I'm using the 30 days trial... Waiting Black Friday

BrendanAdams

I don't think there were any Black Friday deals yesterday, unfortunately. I would like to buy a new 3-year licence, and I was hoping maybe there would be a great deal this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.