Advice Request Any difference between Softmaker Office and Ashampoo Office

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i want to know if have any clear diference between softmaker office and ashampoo office 2018 i see second one are more cheap

Reactions: spaceoctopus

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
I don't know. But if i had to choose between the two, i would choose Softmaker office. It is a well known and established office suite. The company also dedicates itself on building and providing office products. Ashampoo is kinda Jack of all trade on the other side.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I have seen to mention, that Ashampoo is based on Softmaker. 5 licences for $20, that is a really good price.
But you should trial it before buying. All office suites claim to be compatible with MO, but many fail to deliver.

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
As far as I know, there is none. I would go for Ashampoo for the discounted price. I once purchased the 2012 version and it was good for basic needs! I only use MS Office and is some cases Mobisystems OfficeSuite Premium which is very good by the way.

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
Now Softmaker offers to models. One is a one-time payment and you get updates until another major version is released. The other is a subscription; you get free updates as long as your subscription is valid. Ashampoo only offers the standard edition. Please note that both Ashampoo and Softmaker editions will get the same service packs updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.