Any tips for good legit site for software discounts?

Freki123

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
@Xsjx i would be happy if you could give me a link to some good sites.
There is not a specific software im looking for. It's more like:" Oh pdf-eraser pro for 4$. Doing a quick search and trying the demo to find out
what the software is able to do. Then buying it since the price seems fair and i could use the program in the future for sure."

I

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
I usually just check reddit, and/or the company's social media.

GreatGetsby

May 26, 2017
Here are some great discounts for good software:

70% off Acronis True Image 2017 (3 Computers) Acronis Coupon Code True Image 2017 Discount upto 80% Off

Upto 60% Off Kaspersky Total Security Multi-Device 2017 (5 devices / 1 year) Kaspersky Coupon Codes 2017 upto 55% Discounts

73% Off BitDefender Total Security 2017 Multi-Device (5 Devices / 1 Year) BitDefender Coupon Codes 2017, Discount Codes and Promotions

25% Off Parallels Desktop 12 for MAC (2 licenses) Parallels Coupon Codes upto 80% Discounts and Deals

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.