User Artwork anyone here good at logo designing?

Umbra

Level 61
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I just need someone able to make a logo from the draw below and make it usable in a Office Word doc.

you can use various fonts for the brand "MIUS GLOBAL" , one which look professional .

Attachments

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
I wouldn't say i'm any good with designing but would something like this work ? I only spent about 2 mins doing it but i could try to do it better later if it was near what you want.

P.S.- i won't be offended if you think it's [edited]. I tried to PM you so i didn't show myself up but couldn't figure out how to.

MIUSGLOBAL.png

https://goo.gl/photos/46jYb7k37ziqdyn99 these were done just using an online logo creator

Last edited:

Umbra

Level 61
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I wouldn't say i'm any good with designing but would something like this work ? I only spent about 2 mins doing it but i could try to do it better later if it was near what you want.

P.S.- i won't be offended if you think it's [edited]. I tried to PM you so i didn't show myself up but couldn't figure out how to.

View attachment 153668

https://goo.gl/photos/46jYb7k37ziqdyn99 these were done just using an online logo creator
it is nice if i have a club :p

But you have to respect the initial "squarry" design with neutral fonts (segoe, etc...) and there is a space between "MIUS" and "Global" . it is for an accountant company :D

Last edited:
OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Looks very nice Weebara !
Good work ;)
It's not really but thanks for trying to make me feel better, lol. :)

it is nice if i have a club :p

But you have to respect the initial "squarry" design with neutral fonts (segoe, etc...) and there is a space between "MIUS" and "Global" . it is for an accountant company :D
No worries @Umbra , your comments are fair as i just assumed it was for something techy with the last pictures, maybe tomorrow i will try to do another but i'm sure there are people on here who are actually good and perhaps qualified in this sort of thing. I hope you get something sorted.

@Weebarra Anyway, i very appreciated that you cared about my request , your help will not be forgotten ;)

very nice , yes i may need it thanks.
Where can I send it? I made one in Powerpoint so if you fancy something or get something out of it you can readily tinker a bit to get the design you want. It's just a 51kb pptx file.

Umbra

Level 61
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
@Umbra what field is 'MIUS Global' related to (Finance / Consulting, Tech firm / Freelancing...).?
Knowing that will help make a justified icon in the logo and its theme.
Consulting mostly

Umbra

Level 61
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I had several PM from member who submitted a logo , we made our choice , and this is what we chose : (check attachement)

MG logo by @Parsh for its simplicity; we could really gave an interpretation of the logo :

- The Sun and Earth :D

i also want to thanks all the members who took interest on my request (especially @jasonX and @Weebarra) , it is nice to see that we still have helpful people in our world :)

Attachments

Parsh

Level 24
Trusted
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Very nice @jasonX .

Great work @Parsh, a good CAS design, i can see why @Umbra has chosen that.

Going to delete my meagre effort now :oops:
Thanks! Improved/distinct version to come. I am sure you can do better than what you did with your meagre efforts ;)
Btw, it's not CAD I'm sure you know that. A minimal 2D... Typical 3D modelled logo would be an exaggerated facet for an Accounting/Consulting firm.

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Thanks! Improved/distinct version to come. I am sure you can do better than what you did with your meagre efforts ;)
Btw, it's not CAD I'm sure you know that. A minimal 2D... Typical 3D modelled logo would be an exaggerated facet for an Accounting/Consulting firm.

Looking forward to seeing Mark 2 @Parsh. I actually said CAS (clean and simple in another type of world i belong to) I think now that we know what the design is for, it makes it a bit easier to try to work with. My designing days are over :( ha ha ! I don't think they ever really started !

Parsh

Level 24
Trusted
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
MG logo by @Parsh for its simplicity; we could really gave an interpretation of the logo :

- The Sun and Earth :D
  • The smaller circle around, indicates that it's there for supporting/providing consulting to the bigger entity ie. the customer
  • The circle(s) indicate Global :D
@Umbra you know what those stand for ;)
(colors are as advised by him..)