User Artwork anyone here good at logo designing?

Parsh

Level 24
AV-Tester
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Looking forward to seeing Mark 2 @Parsh. I actually said CAS (clean and simple in another type of world i belong to) I think now that we know what the design is for, it makes it a bit easier to try to work with.
Oh I got you! Probably I went into deep thinking with CAS designs.
My designing days are over :( ha ha ! I don't think they ever really started !
Races and hobbies can well be started from the point where they end ;)

Parsh

Level 24
AV-Tester
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Old refined
  • Symbolism for synergy of the Consultant/Acc & the client
MIUS Global resizeALEO.png MIUS Global resizeELIANTO.png MIUS Global resizeLIBRE_BASKERVILLE.png MIUS Global resizePRIME.png
New Concept (Semi-abstract Combinationmark)
  • "M" = the client alone ____ "I" = partition ____ "with US" = "you are in safe hands"
  • The Upper semi-circle indicates the world of client alone ____ The Lower semi-circle resembles the growth/setting of the Client with your firm/start-up
  • Green is a color of prosperity too
  • Metallic and non-metallic green color gradient versions (discard the silver/gray background outside the main circle)("MIUS Global" small text can be added below)
MIUS_Rebuild_1.1.2 optThin_OneDay.png MIUS_Rebuild_1.1.2thin_OneDay.png MIUS_Rebuild_1.2.1_OneDay.png MIUS_Rebuild_1.2.2_OneDay.png
MIUS_Rebuild_1.1.1 Bavro.png MIUS_Rebuild_1.1.2 optThin_Bavro.png MIUS_Rebuild_1.2.2_Bavro.png MIUS_Rebuild_1.2.1_Bavro.png
PS: This new one looks more for Designer and Startup firms, however, one of them should fit yours I think ;)
The "I" can be made smaller & proportionate to make it look more formal