Not open for further replies.

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Was wondering if anyone plays WoT on the NA server? Love to get a platoon or Team Battle going with members of MT. I am consider your everyday tomatos, so any unicums or blunicums that can show me the ropes would be awesome. :)

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Sorry but I don't play World of Tanks anymore. I used to though. I should go play it again some day though it was fun. :)
Thanks for you replay, it only took almost 2 months to find another WoT gamer along with @nclr11111 ...

Hey I am a terribad, so whenever you are on, let me know, Nick is Revillan on WoT NA

It would be awesome tooning with someone other than my Dad!

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
I also play on EU server. Not much time anymore for WOT though but once in a while i spend a couple of hours being cannonfodder. I´m nothing more than a big red happy tomato! :p
You on the other hand Svoll has nice Tier X tanks an well above average stats, so i think it´s you who will teach me and not the other way around....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.