Anyone watched or going to watch Interstellar?

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
So who's watched the Christopher Nolan's latest sci-fi epic movie? :D

Reactions: souhrid

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'll be buying it on VHS when released. Have you seen it, verdict?

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
I'm a huge Nolan fan and I love movies...
I haven't seen it yet, probably next week, but I think it's gonna be his Space Odyssey!
If someone's seen it, I'd like a review, please.. (I'd go to IMDb, but too many critics there.. :rolleyes:)

Reactions: souhrid

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Couldn't get the tickets yesterday. Was fully booked :eek:

Will try today :oops:

Watched it, and it was great....

Made me teary at times, the first time Nolan had given me these feelings...

Interestingly the film had bits n pieces of the story I was writing for a long time, about 5th dimension, time travel etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
I watched it, too, a couple of days ago..
It was absolutely mesmerizing!! I felt I just watched a film that's definitely gonna make history..
Great music by Hans Zimmer, superb editing and directing.. McConaughey and Foy were great!
Highly recommended (although, not for everyone..).

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
In my place, my friend next to me was consistently nagging me in the first hour that it's getting boring. Then towards the second hour I saw him shut up, and the last hour I could see him with mouth opened wide.

When the credits started rolling, everyone in the cinema hall sat 5 minutes in silence, trying to recollect and think about the events that happened, and distant claps started to sound loud and louder, till everyone stood up and went out of the theatre. Especially I haven't seen the audience talking so much to each other while they were on their way out.

My girlfriend was crying next to me during a scene, and it was really powerful. There were a number of scenes that was emotional.

If you thought Inception as brainy, Interstellar will make it feel like a Disney movie.

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
Oops forgot to take my physics textbook to the theatre, i was just kidding :D. Great movie, i liked it. But i find some loopholes too:p

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I found Passion of the Christ more emotional than Interstellar, but nevertheless, it was an awesome, amazing movie. A history-inducing, for exactness.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.